Carroll County Schools will be recognized as a premier school district.
Carroll County Schools develop globally competitive college and career graduates.
Carroll County Schools focus on student learning, growth and success as the foundation of achievement.
- Students come first.
- Students learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Effective teachers have the greatest impact on learning.
- Learning is a shared responsibility - school, home, and community - for which we are all accountable.
- A safe, healthy, and positive environment for students, teachers, and staff affects achievement.
- All students and employees are valuable and are treated with dignity and respect.
- Continuous improvement efforts must be flexible, responsive, and aligned to meet the needs of our students, teachers, and community.
- Community-based schools foster stakeholder engagement and loyalty.
- Student success is necessary for economic growth and world readiness.
Strategic Goal Areas and Performance Objectives
Student Achievement and Learning
- Improve Student Master of Curriculum
- Ensure Students are Nationally Competitive
- Increase Student Success
Stakeholder Engagement and Loyalty
- Ensure School Climate is Safe, Orderly and Enriching
- Increase Stakeholders Engagement
- Improve Stakeholder Involvement and Satisfaction
Efficient and Effective Organizational Processes
- Maintain a Premier Instructional Environment
- Ensure Sound Fiscal and Resource Management
- Improve Support Processes
Continuous System and School Improvement
- Sustain a High Quality Workforce
- Improve Employee Development and Leadership Capacity
- Ensure Continuous Improvement and Accountability for Performance