Carroll County Students have Access to Free Summer Reading Program
May 15 2018
Carroll County students, parents and educators have access to thousands of enhanced digital books from myOn’s award-winning personalized literacy environment through August 31, thanks to a partnership between Get Georgia Reading-Campaign for Grade Level Reading and myON, a leading provider of digital literacy solutions.
Digital books in the award-winning myON personalized literacy platform provide flexible reading scaffolds, embedded tools, and metrics to support and track student reading and growth.
Getting Started is Quick and Easy!
- Go to www.myON.com and click the myON Login button.
- Enter the following login information:
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading (Type the first few letters and select from the drop-down menu.)
- Username: carrollcounty
- Password: read
- Click on the Sign In button, select a book and start reading!
Watch this short video with your students for tips on finding great books in myON.
Read anywhere, anytime with online and offline access!
- Anywhere – at home or school, in the library, Y or other community settings
- Anytime – days, evenings, weekends, holidays and school breaks
- Online – via any Internet-enabled device
- Offline – via free mobile apps for Kindle Fire HD, Android Devices, iPads and Google Chrome
To learn more, visit https://about.myon.com/GetGAREADING.