NEW Student Online Registration Link for K-12 allows you to save time and complete paperwork before you visit the Student Registration Center.
Pre-K Registration Information
Pre-K Information Flyer
Pre-K Registration Application 2018-2019
Pre-K Information Flyer Spanish
Formulario de Inscripcion para Pre-K 2018-2019
Welcome to Carroll County Schools! We strive to make the registration process as easy as possible for all families in Carroll County. Registration for students new to Carroll County will be conducted at the Student Registration Center located at the Carroll County Board of Education at 164 Independence Drive, Carrollton, GA 30116. Parking for Student Registration Center is in the back of the Board of Education.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The Student Registration Center is closed on the following days:
Labor Day - Monday, September 4, 2017
Thanksgiving break - Thursday, November 23 - Friday, November 24, 2017
Christmas break - Wednesday, December 20 - January 1, 2018
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2018
Spring Break - Monday, April 2 - Friday, April 6, 2018
Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018
Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4, 2018
School Attendance Areas
Students must attend the school located in the school attendance area in which they live unless you have obtained a waiver. Visit the Transportation page to locate your school attendance area, or call us at 770-832-3568.
All students entering Carroll County Schools for the first time or returning to Carroll County Schools from another school district should register at the Student Registration Center. Save time and complete a pre-registration application before you come to the Student Registration Center. Online registration kiosks are also available in the Student Registration Center. Parents of students transferring from one Carroll County School to another school in the district should register their child at the appropriate school within their attendance area.
Carroll County Schools, in its enrollment procedures, requirements and processes does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, or immigration status.
Documents that will be requested when enrolling students (These documents can be uploaded during Online Registration. Please bring documents for verification)
- Certified Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Georgia Immunization Form 3231 (If you are enrolling from another state, please contact the Carroll County Health Department to have your student's immunization record transferred to Georgia Form 3231. The Carroll County Health Department's phone number is 770.836.6667)
- Georgia Eye, Ear and Dental Form 3300
- Student’s Social Security Card or Waiver
- Parent/Guardianship Proof of Identification
- Custody/Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Withdrawal Form from the Previous School (if applicable)
- Last Report Card (if applicable)
- Discipline history for Middle and High School Students
- Student’s Transcript for all High School Students
- Proof of Residence (Two (2) required) - The following items are accepted as proof of residency:
- If you rent: Bring current lease agreement and current utility bill or connection receipt. Utility bills must be no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection. Both the lease agreement and utility bill in the parent or legal guardian’s name.
- If you own: Bring your current mortgage statement or tax bill and current utility or connection receipt. Utility bills must be no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection.
- Multi-Family Residence Form: If you are living with family or friends the Property Owner/Renter Affidavit Form signed by the home owner and notarized. You will need a current lease agreement, mortgage statement or tax bill provided by the homeowner and current utility bill or connection receipt. Current utility bills (no more than 45 days old).
Other forms that may need to be completed at time of registration
- Home Language Survey
- Parent Occupational Survey
- Families in Transition (FIT) Information Sheet
- Families in Transition (FIT) Questionnaire Form
Carroll County School System is now accepting applications for non-resident enrollment. Non-Resident Enrollment Applications will be available for students living out of Carroll County Schools attendance areas. The annual Non-Resident Enrollment Fee is $350 per family. Please submit a completed form for each student along with a $25 application fee per family to:
Carroll County Schools
ATTN: Support Services
164 Independence Drive
Carrollton, GA 30116
Call us at 770-832-3568 or contact:
Christi Dowie - Email
Jan Hanson - Email