Skip to Main Content
Carroll County Schools

Need to transfer your student within our district?

Are you moving to a new Attendance Area?

Parents of students transferring from one Carroll County School to another school in the district should enroll their child at the appropriate school within their new attendance area.

Step 1 - Visit the Transportation page to locate your new school attendance area, or call us at 770-832-3568.

Step 2 - Take 2 Proofs of Residence for new residence to the new school. 

Do you want your child to attend a school outside of your Attendance Area?

In-County Transfer Waivers are available for current students who reside in Carroll County.

Step 1 - Download and complete the In-County Transfer Waiver Form Insert

Step 2 - Email the completed form to or bring it to the Carroll County Schools Enrollment Office located at:

Carroll County Board Of Education
164 Independence Dr
Carrollton GA, 30116

Office Hours:

Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm

*Closed on School Holidays

*Closed on Fridays during the Summer